10 Ways To Annoy Your Brother in Creative Ways!

Have you ever wanted to annoy your brother in creative ways? Well, I know I have. I did a few experiments to find out what annoyed him and what didn’t. So all the brothers out there, here are 10 ways to annoy your brother in creative ways!

1. Every time he does something, like punch you, say “That’s how a ma’am would punch!” and say that to basically every thing he says or does. I did this for more than half an hour and it was pretty effective. I give this a 8/10 on the things you can do to annoy your brother scale.

2. Every time you walk past him you give him a little thump on the head. After a while it gets annoying to him. I did this for about 15 minutes and he got pretty annoyed. I give this a 6/10 on the things you can do you annoy your brother scale.

3. When you see him walking around the corner you run out as fast as you can and squealing like a pig as loud as you can and chase him all around. It’s pretty funny to see their reactions. I did this for, well every time I see him walking around a corner. I give this a 9/10 on the thing you can do you annoy your brother scale.

4.When he gets mad at you for all the other things and tries to kick you put out your foot and let him kick that. The foot is very bony so it really hurts when you kick it.You have to find out another way to deflect his punches. I did this about four times and every time his toes cracked it’s really funny. I give this a 9/10 on the things you can do you annoy your brother scale.

5.When your brother is laying down quickly take off his socks and run fast. Then stuff them in your arm pits or something or hide them and he will be very puzzled. I have done this a lot and its work very well. I give this a 7/10 on the things you can do you annoy your brother scale.

6.When your brother is sleeping (well he doesn’t have to be but it works better) slip something really ¬†gooey into his slipper and when he walks up he slips his foot in and it gets funny after that. I have done this once and it was funny. I give this a 10/10 of the things you can do to annoy your brother scale.

7.Ok.This is more of a cruel one. I have done it before but it got me in trouble so what you do is you wake up before him and take the see through soap and put it on his tooth brush so when he wakes up and brushes his teeth you hear a”AAAAAHHH!” Let me tell you that is a awesome noise to hear. I give this a 10/10 on the things you can do to annoy your brother scale. For funniness.

8. Scare them, stay behind their door then pop out and scream it’s kinda cruel but after a while he will forgive you hopefully. I did this a lot and I scared him pretty bad. I give this a 8/10 on the things you can do to annoy your brother scale.

9.So this will only work a few times so what you do is when your having breakfast or any type of meal. When he goes to the bathroom you replace his water with vinegar so when he takes a sip its funny! I only did this once and it was on april 1st and it was funny. I give this a 7/10 on the things you can do to annoy your brother scale.

10.I use this one a ton like 50 times every day! So you say “GUESS WHAT!” “What?” “CHICKEN BUTT!” It annoys the heck out of him its so funny. I give this a 10/10 on the things you can do to annoy your brother scale.

Wow those were lots of ways to annoy your brother I use all of those,But please don’t over use them, I don’t want your brothers to hate you forever I always tell him that I’m just messing with him after.

I’m wanting to say this because brothers are awesome so don’t make them feel like they’re not wanted. Be kind but still get on there nerves but don’t over do it.

Stay tuned for more post! What tips do you have for annoying brothers?

Edited By:Jack and Max

11 thoughts on “10 Ways To Annoy Your Brother in Creative Ways!

1. Charlie

Your blog is cool! 10 Ways To Annoy Your Brother In Creative Ways is a really cute post!!! I’ve got two sisters so I can adopt these things for them!

Elije

2. Pingback: My Blog » Blog Archive » Blogs I Like

3. Heya Charlie!

Thank you so much for the fantastic post. It is awesome and I have already tried the sock one (taking it off his feet) and it worked like magic. LOL – it was his favourite pair of socks and I still have them! Thanks I love your randomly-awesome blog.

Jemima

4. Hi Charlie! I’m Daisy and I’m from Mr.Miller’s 7th grade AVID class.I love your blog.I like how your not afraid of snakes;I like snakes too.My brother wants to get one but my mom said no because she is too scared of snakes.I like you came up with different ways to annoy your brother.I actually have 2 brothers and I can’t wait too try these out.Well I gotta go bye….. for now.
    – Daisy

P.S – If you ever want to visit my blog.Here is the website address—-> http://mrmillerstudent35.edublogs.org/